Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Blog Changes


Those of you who have been around the blog for a while may notice I have a new blog header.  My original intent of this blog was to inform and encourage others going through apraxia, and to keep family and friends updated on Kiddo's progress.  That's still going to be happening.  But I'm going to be including Little Brother and his own journey in the blog.  Little Brother has his own sweet apples of gold.  Even if Little Brother was talking up a storm, we would still savor the words, because we know how hard talking can be.  But the truth of the matter is, he isn't talking up a storm.  He definitely has words.  A lot more than Kiddo did at that age.  Not as many as I would like, but they're there.  We're struggling for them, and we're savoring them and I want to document them on this blog too.

So stay tuned: next blog post will include Little Brother and his own sweet apples of gold.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment