Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mini Speech Videos

Ready...set...go!
I decided to switch from "1-2-3-go!" to "Ready, set, go!"  Gotta build up that vocabulary, you know? ;)



Burp.  "Excuse me."
Kiddo learned that when he drinks from a straw (or in this case, Little Brother's sippy cup) he can make himself burp.  So I decided it was time for him to learn some manners and a new phrase to go along with his new habit.  I told him the phrase just three times before he caught on, though it sounds more like "cu me".  That's a record for learning a new word or phrase!  Every time he burps he says this without prompting.  And he burps frequently.


1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing the burping didn't take much for him to figure out. That's usually a natural talent for boys (and some girls). If only everything was that easy.

    ReplyDelete