Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Trips

Sorry folks, it's been a while since I posted anything.  We went out of town twice in October and it's taken me a while to get back into the swing of things.

Our first trip was to Michigan to visit my relatives and attend my cousin's wedding.  My grandparents are the only ones who have met Kiddo, so it was great for all of my relatives to meet both the kids.  Kiddo got to play with my other cousin's son, who is two months younger than Kiddo.  So glad they could finally meet and play together, they had a lot of fun chasing each other around the golf course after the wedding, and dancing at the reception.  We were able to visit with both my mom's and dad's side of the family, which was wonderful.


A week in a half after we returned from that trip, we went to visit my in-laws at Myrtle Beach.  So much fun!  The kids got to see their cousin, who is just a few months younger than Kiddo and I honestly believe his absolute best friend.  My sis-in-law took some awesome pics--love them!  Though it was colder than we were expecting, we had a blast.  It was so good to see family and have fun at the beach. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment