Friday, November 6, 2015

Supplementation Update

I've gotten requests for what supplements we are now using, and I'm eager to give an answer.  I realized it's been a while since I last posted about all the supplements we were using.  After a lot of experimentation, we have settled on a few that I feel helps Kiddo and Little Brother, and the rest of the supplements that were recommended to us we no longer use.

Before I begin, let me note I am not a medical doctor.  I'm only reporting what has worked for us, and I've only tried these things after lots of research and by starting each of these supplements on a lowered dose and gradually increasing to the recommended dose to watch for side effects and if it is in fact, helping Kiddo.  Also, I reference autism a few times in this post.  Kiddo does not have autism, but as I've researched these supplements, I've learned it's common for kids with autism and apraxia to have the same deficiencies and so I will mention when that is the case.

And now, without further ado, the supplements we are still using and seeing results from can be found in this post on my other blog.


Happy Supplementing!

1 comment: