Saturday, September 7, 2013

Speech Videos

I realized it's been a while since I've posted a speech video, so here's two for you. :)

Colors and Numbers: Kiddo loves telling me what color everything is, and now how many of something there is.  Well, if it's five or less.  He can count to ten with prompting, but 1-5 he has completely mastered.  He is one smart little guy and I can't wait to learn more about what is going on in that little head. :)



Vocabulary: I believe he now says close to 100 words.  He said about 50 when we went to CHAMP Camp in July, so I'm really proud of him doubling his vocabulary in less than two months.  And this time last year he only had one word (ow), so I'm excited about his progress.

I would say that of the 100 words he says, only about 20 he says precisely, but the 80 or so word approximations are slowly becoming more clear and closer to the actual word.  Here he is showing off some of his vocabulary using flashcards.  I personally would think practicing his words with flashcards would be boring but he LOVES them.


No comments:

Post a Comment